12.10.07

i was the one who invented teardrops.... seriously.

i just re-read all the comments my ex-officemates wrote here... and now im really into tears. never did i cry this hard before. i miss my team, my friends and my boss/es. many said i made them laugh or happy but they just didnt know that they were really were the ones who made me love life inspite everything that has happened to me. i may be quite sometimes or stubborn always but god knows i love everyone of you.
im jobless and my heart is still robbed by that single person who i thought would powder my back when im in sweat, buy me pretzels and help me cut out the puzzles on its back package, wake me up with kisses and bring me toys as pasalubong. these things may also be the reason why im crying now. too hard that my eyes are hurting so much. when will i ever be happy? i hate opening this journal i have but i've got nowhere to go. somebody told me that writing helps but as for now its not working on me. help me dear lord. i miss them, i miss choochoo and i miss being happy. i wish i could write more but my hands just cant type anymore. wherever i maybe, i will never forget each one of you, especially you who taught me how to say i love you back when somebody says i love you.

6 comments:

i hope that certain someone who caused you pain would take that thorn he pinned in you. don't surrender. keep fighting for whatever is worth fighting for. i wish you happiness. i wish you won't take your eyes off it. pray as the tears run down your cheeks. pray for wisdom. pray for strength. it rains. sometimes in our lives. but it won't always stay that way. just believe. and don't forget to love urself, far better than anyone else.

hope the person will read your comments... thank you for the encouragement.

if i know at least his email addy, i would surely direct him here so he'll know someone's hurting deeply because of him.

This comment has been removed by the author.

nah... id rather not let the person view this journal. i dont know, somewhere in me wants to actually talk to the person than publish everything whats happening on us now. but you know, when one is sad, we take writing as an outlet hoping to be healed faster... i dont know...

Cai I hope i could do something to make you feel better. I know that it is difficult to lose chochooo.... and your job, too. But believe me you'll be very ok soon. Think of it this way - sometimes even on the most gloomy situations of our lives, there is always a flicker of hope to help us make it through all these things. You are smart, young, beautiful, and kind! you have the makings of a successful individual. Just have to be patient, do not wallow much on sadness ( though a dose of pity is helpful ) try to look at the brighter side of things. I am sure there is always one amidst these unhappy events in your life. This may be trite but I'll say it anyway, I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU... Love you always gurl!
- anne curtis! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

© blogspot templates | Make Money Online