28.11.07

people are asking for updates here but since i am jobless for more than a couple of months now ive got nothing new to share. well there are, actually, only uninteresting to tell... i gained weight, im bored waking up each morning knowing there's nothing to do but to eat, play my old, i mean really old toys, doing my bathroom rituals (that include pleasuring my self like singing at the top of my lungs, making bubbles until the soap gets as thin as Jollibee's cheese in its burgers and some things i choose not to tell to save my ass from Mr. John's grins), daydreaming even during midnight until i get bored again and finally decide to sleep. See how jaded i am?
Seriously, im now on the verge of losing my already lost sanity. i dont know why but i just cant decide to leave this place that robbed my heart. one minute i decide considering the davao-based job offered to me and the next minute would make me feel really empty and sad. why on earth am i too unreasonable when getting a good-paying job these days is like licking a caramel ice cream in a half-full cone? will somebody get me a ticktock? duh...
i just dont get it. im hooked in here as if im destined to live here and die out of boredom. i sure can be at davao anytime i want to but im afraid i might take the first bus trip going back here the next morning. maybe im scared because there i will live on my own, sleep alone and sit in corners alone for 3 months since i cant have friends as fast as normal girls have. or i maybe i just dont know how to start again because i will miss the person. i dont know, the latter may be the reason why. hopeless romantic that i am, im now bound into living my life like a prisoner of my own unfavorable decisions.... or emotions...
before i end this nonsense write up , will somebody tell me why some dumb people think that "fluent" english speakers are smart when what they actually do is talk fast and desperately immitating THE stupid accent. wala lang, sometimes wala naman gud sa lugar ang uban. Peace!!!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

© blogspot templates | Make Money Online